Latest News and Hosting Review AWS
The Amazon web services company is a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. They offer a range of services from analytics, applications, global compute, storage, database along with deployment services. This company also provides a variety of cloud-based computing services including a wide selection of compute instances, which can automatically scale up and down to meet the needs of their clients’ application, managed load balancing services along with the availability of fully managed desktops in the cloud.
About Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the most popular cloud service providers. The Company delivers dependable cloud-based solutions for meeting various industry needs. With the use of Amazon Cloud Web Services, the chances of applications to remain up and running with great speed are highly increased. Along with this, it also assures of maintaining a good security level. Without any location limitation, the user is assured of Amazon Web Services offerings and their operations worldwide. Amazon Web Services is a boon for small scale businesses. It leverages in such a manner that it can generate maximum benefits for such companies.
Amazon Web Services Products & Services Offered
Amazon Web Services offers various kinds of products and services for users. Organizations can aim for a rapid growth by using these services. Amazon Web Services help companies to scale their applications and assist in reducing IT related expenses to a great extent. They are as follows:
- Amazon Web Services Compute- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic MapReduce, AWS Lambda & Auto Scaling.
- Amazon Web Services Storage and Content Delivery : Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Glacier, Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS), Amazon Elastic File System (EFS), AWS Storage Gateway, Amazon CloudFront & AWS Import & Export.
- Amazon Web Services Database: Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Redshift & Amazon SimpleDB.
- Amazon Web Services Analytics: Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), AWS Data Pipeline & Amazon Machine Learning.
- Amazon Web Services Mobile Services: Amazon Cognito, Amazon Mobile Analytics & Amazon SNS.
- Amazon Web Services Support
- Amazon Web Services Applications:- Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon WorkMail
- Amazon Web Services Administration & Security :- AWS Key Management Service
- Amazon Web Services Networking: Amazon Route 53, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Elastic Load Balancing & AWS Direct Connect.
- Deployment & Management: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudTrail, Amazon CloudWatch & AWS CloudHSM.
- Amazon Web Services Application Services: Amazon CloudSearch, Amazon AppStream, Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWF), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) & Amazon Elastic Transcoder.
- AWS Marketplace: Online store offers software and services to develop products and for running business. Some of their products are: AlienVault Unified Security Management, McAfee Public Cloud Server Security, SoftNAS Cloud Standard – High-Performance, SAP HANA One, Apigee Edge SMB & TIBCO Spotfire Analytics Platform.
Countless large enterprises depend on Amazon Web Services. With their standard performance there are more happy faces than troubled ones!
Amazon Web Services Customer Support
24x7x365 customer service is provided by Amazon Web Services. Other means include: chat, live screen sharing, email and phone. Support forums provide the users with essential basic information. AWS Trusted Advisor provides around 4-41 checks, depending upon the plan selected. Response time is between 15 minutes to 12 hours. For performance reviews, Management Business Reviews helps in assessment process. In White-Glove Case Routing, issues are directly submitted to qualified engineers for quick solutions. Other than these methods, the client can also have direct access to Technical Account Manager (TAM).
Amazon Web Services Contact Details
Customer can access the Company for technical support via: aws.amazon.com/contact-us/. Various issues like solving queries, submitting comments, billing, sales and technical support are considered. The client is required to select the respective field and submit the details after filling the form. The company makes sure to revert to the customers at the earliest.
Amazon web services have gained quite a reputation in the industry over the years for excellent computing services to their clients. Their services help clients scale applications and lower IT costs. They are among the most trusted providers of web services in the industry.
By signing up with Amazon web services, clients automatically receive 12 months access to the AWS Free Usage Tier. Some of the features of the AWS free usage tier include 750 hours of EC2 running Linux, RHEL, or SLES t2.micro instance usage, 1 GB of Regional Data Transfer. Also, 30 GB of Amazon Elastic Block Storage in any combination of General Purpose (SSD) or Magnetic, plus 2 million I/Os (with Magnetic) and 1 GB of snapshot storage. Other features are 750 hours of EC2 running Microsoft Windows Server t2.micro instance usage, 750 hours of Elastic Load Balancing and 15 GB data processing and 15 GB of bandwidth out aggregated across all AWS services along with many others.
On top of that, clients get to enjoy basic support features such as round the clock customer service, support forums, along with so much more. Amazon EC2 provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers and system administrators. Clients at Amazon, web Services Company, also can estimate their monthly bill using AWS Simple Monthly Calculator.
Some other features that Amazon web services include: EBS-Optimized instances the Amazon elastic block store which offers persistent storage for Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud multiple locations. Other features in their web services are GPU Instances, dense storage instances, elastic IP addresses, Amazon CloudWatch, auto-scaling. Also, elastic load balancing and high-performance computing (HPC) clusters, enhanced networking, high I/O Instances, VM Import/Export, AWS Marketplace which is an online store which helps clients locate, purchase and deploy AWS software along with many other excellent features.
Amazon web services operate from well-equipped data centers located at various locations. Their web services use the latest technology thus ensuring high-quality services. On top of that, their web services are very speedy and offer fast page loading speeds.
The web services offered by Amazon web services are very reliable and perform very well. Their support team is always ready to help clients with their hosting issues. On top of that, the support team reached throughout the day. They use the latest technologies in their data centers, which ensures high-quality web services.
Clients at Amazon web services enjoy one-on-one customer support from the customer care desk. On top of that, their response is speedy. The support team is available round the clock and comprises of support engineers and customer service professionals.