Latest News and Hosting Review DigitalOcean
Hosting Review DigitalOcean
Company Introduction – Hosting Review DigitalOcean
Key Selling Points
- A cloud infrastructure provider which simplify infrastructure of web so as to develop user-friendly products.
DigitalOcean is a relative new block of cloud VPS hosting market. However, this cloud host can simply meet requirements of small and medium website due to hardware features and great prices. Even cheapest cloud server will offer SSD hard drive that will make cloud work at exceptionally high speed. However, user-friendly control panels and flexible APIs are just a couple of features that turn work with company into positive experience of users.
Users get VPS’s in the cloud and DNS management. Its VPS includes RAID SSD hard drives that only offers one of its kind in market with sufficient transfer possibilities and decent memory options. With 55-second server deployment and Tier-1 Network Company have KVM or kernel-based virtual machines. This solution used for high-level virtualization which makes Linux servers move faster and more securely. DigitalOcean has dedicated ECC RAM, Hex Core Racks and RAID SSD.
Services Offered – Hosting Review DigitalOcean
DigitalOcean offers various types of hosting services and solutions to their clients. The company offers various plans and their plans begin at a very nominal price of $5 per month. I think it is quite cheap and easily affordable. In this plan, you will get 512 MB of RAM, 20 GB of SSD Disk, 1 Core Processor and 1TB for Transfer.
Their most famous plan costs only $10 per month. In this plan, you will avail 1 GB of RAM, 30 GB of SSD Disk, 1 Core Processor and 2 TB for Transfer.
Regarding their High Volume Plans, it begins at price of $ 160 per month. In this plan, you will receive 16 GB of RAM, 8 Core Processor, 160 GB of SSD Disk and 6TB for data transfer.
All of the plans of DigitalOcean comprises of some additional features to give better and satisfactory services to their clients. It comprises of Solid-State Drives (SSD), Global Image Transfer, DNS Management, Private Networking, 99.99% Uptime SLA and spread their network across various locations such as the US, Europe & Asia.
Customers – Hosting Review DigitalOcean
What for Customers?
- SSD Solid State Disks are used by servers of DigitalOcean which leads to the good performance of hosted sites. These servers take very less time to configure, within less than a minute.
- Control panel allows to configure servers easily and develop frameworks properly.
- A community of developers is very active, as community Pages of a company is time to time updated. Various tutorials, Question –Answer session and community-based projects will be easily found by the developers.
- A company offers five Linux distributions which are very famous and when server deployed may be pre-installed on an automated basis. It includes CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, and CoreOS. BSD is also supported and that too at free. DigitalOcean allows you to install various things in just a click. It includes various application stacks such as MEAN, LEMP, LAMP and Docker, frameworks meant for development such as Django, Ruby on Rails and node and some popular applications such as CMS solutions WordPress, eCommerce software Magento, Ghost and MediaWiki.
DigitalOcean offers good customer support to their clients for 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week, as it has a team of trained professionals. They tried to satisfy their clients by offering them optimal solutions of their queries.
You need to visit their contact section. If you have any issues or you required any kind of support from them, visit “Need Support” option. For Pre-Purchase Inquiries or Sales- visit “Sales Inquiries” option and for to report about any suspicious or abuse kind of activity, visit “Report Abuse” option.
DigitalOcean startup against AWS and Microsoft
DigitalOcean aims to challenge against leading cloud providers such as AWS and Microsoft, that raising $83 million. Cloud computing, in which companies rent out data centers to others for storage and computing. Company has fascinate number of developers to cloud computing service anxious on cost which includes selling combined package of storage, networking and computing resources. It is second most popular and largest hosting provider in terms of computers connected to cloud. Cloud computing is a huge business nowadays with tech titans such as VMware VMW 0.40%, IBM IBM 0.36%, Google GOOG 0.22%.
Uptime and Reliability
DigitalOcean’s uptime testing system has little data regarding stability of their cloud. Result which user can find show 100% uptime, user almost get 99.99% uptime SLA around power, virtual server and network availability, that is market standard. Ensure stable cloud performance company provides decent number of security features including nightly server backups. Server snapshot is another way to secure user’s data. The redundancy and capability of clouds are ensured by 10-gig-E and Tier-1 network connections. It also has battery backups, multiple network transit paths and physical security.
Company has a great pricing system as they offer two most amazing pricing system that is monthly and hourly. In Hourly charges user will not pay much over the monthly fee, even if cloud works for most of the time. User can deploy many servers and will not cost much money. Although, the cost for extra services is also great, $0.02/GB of extra traffic is a great offer.
User Friendly Cloud Host
Cloud Host does its best to develop user-friendly clouds. Server management performed using custom control panel which has an exceptionally appropriate interface and useful tools. User only needs a couple of clicks to re-size, create a server or snapshot. Its’ website is well planned; it takes few moments to get all required information or data and to sign up. As long as users register on the website, they can also try control panel for free. It also includes:-
- User-Friendly Control Panel
- Convenient Management Tools
- Perfect Website Navigation
- Multiple Cloud Server Plan
DtiigitalOcean has amazing cloud hosting features, extensive knowledge base, significant cost and custom control panel. Over period of time company change these features as they get more clients but at this point user can enjoy the great advantages of cloud host.
Latest News – Hosting Review DigitalOcean
- DigitalOcean has recently introduced Team Accounts so as to offer more safety and organizational transparency. You have registered to this company and now after configuration of their team accounts, a member of your team is permitted for accessing your virtual machine at various levels. This latest release will offer good and better support to developers, companies which are properly established or developed on a large scale. After adding this new feature, Infrastructure is simplified by DigitalOcean while following industry standard best practices which consider policies of Username and passwords.