NEXTDC Limited, one of the Australia’s top company, design, create and operate data centres across country. It is considered as a Data Centre Service provider or model consisting a good network of world-class facilities. Company has various state of art data centres situated at Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
To keep pace with rapid growth in cloud computing, NEXTDC host some of biggest private and public cloud companies in world and multi-national companies whose non expensive services and large scale are adopting cloud and in order to provide support to the offerings, enterprise-grade data centre infrastructure is offered.
Company Products & Services
NEXTDC offers various types of useful products and services to their clients. They are listed below:
- Microsoft Express Routes and Connections : NEXTDC offers you a service to establish a direct connection with Microsoft Express Routes on private and confidential basis.
- ONEDC : It is a Data centre management portal which permits clients of the company to effectively manage colocation services of NEXTDC. All services are managed across all data centres of company. Currently this portal offers monitoring of power and access management.
- Rack Space : NEXTDC offers various rack space options to their customers such as Rack Package, custom options and Private Suites.
- FastStart Bundles : FastStart is considered as a ‘pay-as-you-go’ option which permits customers of the company to try their colocation services. Customisable bundles are offered by this as they can be modify as per your need.
- NXTech Smart Hands : NXTech Smart Hands service provides excellent on-the-ground technical assistance to their clients. It ranges from getting deliveries to creation, operation and management of your infrastructure. Our entire project is handled by provider.
- Quarter Racks : For Small and medium size enterprises, Quarter Racks allows you to access colocation data centre services with smaller infrastructure needs and to those who optimise their IT solution by accessing company’s cloud centre ecosystem of carriers and service providers.
- Cross Connects : Infrastructure of cross connection comprises of Cat 6 Ethernet and single mode optical fiber. Company’s staff looks after the cross connection in their interconnected rooms. Company offers optical Cross Connects which are either rack-to-rack, rack-to-carrier and can be dual or single core.
- ID Access Cards : To ensure safety and security to access the data centres by authorised individuals, Identification Access Cards (IDACs) are offered which combine bio-metric template technology and photos. Person who needs to access the data centres must have their own unique cards for which they need to pay a small fees on monthly basis. By this, they restricted access to particular cages, data halls and individual.
NEXTDC offers excellent customer service to their clients. Like other companies, their main objective is to provide customer satisfaction so as to retain existing customers and appreciate new customers. They serve their customers for 24*7*365 to resolve technical and other site or hosting related issues. Among their services, customer service is considered as great.
NEXTDC has announced that provider has recently signed an agreement with a top high corporation which is one of their existing clients to increase capacity of approx. 4MW and 2MW at their two data centres situated at Sydney and Melbourne. Due to confidential reasons, name of corporation is not revealed. Company signed 4MW deal for five years with option of extension for next five years if desired and at each website expansion of capacity by 1MW .
With this agreement, project capacity of NEXTDC is enhanced using high density of a corporation at Sydney and Melbourne. IT capacity at Melbourne got extended from 3MW to 15MW and at Sydney from 2.5MW to 14MW. It results in the increase of NEXTDC’s pro-forma contracted utilization by 28%. In Dec,2014 it was 14.3MW and now it is 18.3MW.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments for the company, you can reach them through following ways:
- Registered Address:
Level 4, 88 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Phone: +61 7 3177 4777
- Fax: +61 7 3177 4789
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: GPO Box 3219, Brisbane QLD 4001
- For Sales: Phone: +61 7 3177 4777, Fax: +61 7 3177 4789, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Management Centre: Phone: +61 7 3177 4799, Email: email@example.com