Latest News and Hosting Review SiteGround
Hosting Review SiteGround
About Company – Hosting Review SiteGround
Key Selling Points
- The top notch web hosting service provider
Data Center: United States (Chicago), Europe (Amsterdam, Milan), Asia-Pacific (Singapore), and United Kingdom (London). The data centers equipped with top class servers having powerful generators, great UPS technology. They have good network connectivity
Default is US Server, customers concerned for data privacy or retention laws can choose a European data center. Asian customers can choose Asia-Pacific data center.
Services Offered – Hosting Review SiteGround
Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Servers
Service Hosting: Email Hosting, FTP Hosting, PHP Hosting, MySQL Hosting and cPanel Hosting
Apps Hosting: WordPress Hosting, Joomla Hosting, Magento Hosting, Drupal Hosting and PrestaShop Hosting.
Others: WP eCommerce Hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, Joomla Extensions, Semi Dedicated Hosting and Student Hosting.
Hosting Features: PHP, MySQL, Perl, FrontPage, Fantastico script installer
Shared Web Hosting
- Payment mode: Month-to-month
- Trial Period: one month
- Contract Period: one, two or three year
WordPress Web Hosting: Optimized managed WordPress platform is installed on the website. The hosting comes with enhanced security, daily backups, page caching, staging, and automatic content management system updates. Furthermore, the company provides one-click installation and a free account transfer. The users are enabled to log in to WordPress with their phones instead of username and password.WordPress plans come with unlimited email, and the company offers numerous free WordPress themes.
- StartUp: Price $9.95 per month, 10GB disk space, 10,000 monthly visitors per month, and host one WordPress site.
- GrowBig: Price $14.95 per month, 20GB disk space and monthly visitors to 25,000, host unlimited WordPress sites.
- GoGeek: Price $29.95 per month, builds upon GrowBig with its 30GB disk space and 100,000 monthly visitors.
E-Commerce Hosting: Supports e-commerce software, such as PrestaShop, CS-Cart, or Magento. The customer can install e-commerce platform through the control panel under Auto Installers. Also, they can be installed using Softaculous and pick one of the 30 available options, including ZenCart, ShoWare, OpenCart, and Axis.
The StartUp plan starts at $9.95 per month, host one website, 10GB space, unlimited emails and support for web performance and security service, network suitable for 10K visitors per month, CloudFlare
The GrowBig plan starts at $14.95 per month is intended for slightly larger sites, with support for multiple websites, 20GB of storage, network traffic suitable for approximately 25K visits a month, unlimited emails, CloudFlare support, a one-year free SSL certificate, and the ability to keep up to 30 backups.
The GoGeek plan starts at $29.95 per month. The plan is intended for still-larger sites, with support for multiple websites, 30GB of storage, network traffic for approximately 100,000 visits a month, unlimited emails, CloudFlare support, a free SSL certificate for one year, the ability to keep up to 30 backups, and a Git repository. The customer’s accounts are hosted on better high-performing hardware with few accounts with PCI assessment to ensure site compliance.
Cloud Web Hosting: The platform draws resources from multiple servers, scalable, and fully customizable. It offers 100% SLA i.e. site won’t go down due to a power outage and free one-year SSL certificate. The plans start at $80 per month for 4GB of RAM, 40GB of storage, and 5TB of monthly data transfers, and max out at $240 per month for 10GB of RAM, 120GB of storage, and 5TB of monthly data transfers.
Dedicated Web Hosting: The prices vary according to the choice of CPU, RAM, storage, RAID configurations. The plans range from $229 per month for an Entry Server to $429 per month for a high-end Enterprise Server. The customer can configure server upto 2TB disk space, 16GB RAM and 5TB bandwidth.
Reseller Web Hosting: For customers looking into the web hosting business. The plan starts at $42 per year, offer sales and commision reports and credit card processing. The servers boast 10GB of storage, unmetered monthly data transfers, unlimited MySQL databases, and free backups and email. The resellers can apply their own branding to the resources they rent, and it also supplies 24/7 tech support.
Hosting Platform: Linux
- CloudFlare Integration for improved performance and security.
- Free SSL certificate with all plans.
- The advanced control panel contains Softaculous, third-party application library.
- Backups: Free daily backups to safeguard data.
- SiteCheck: An automatic software scanning tool checks website for any malware in the code or on the site.
- Leech Protect: Lets administrators prevent users from giving out or publicly posting their passwords to portions of the site.
- CloudFlare content delivery network (CDN) service for better performance and security.
- SG Site Scanner: Scans all the links on the homepage and make sure that they are clean. It lets the website owner know if site under attack, antispam tools SpamAssassin and SpamExperts, hotlink protection, and IP address blocklists.
Other Hosting Services
Secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate: The company offers Wildcard, a premium SSL certificate that secures top-level domain, as well as an unlimited number of subdomains.
Customers – Hosting Review SiteGround
Target Customers: Small Businesses, individuals, stores and new webmasters
What for Customers?
- Offers assistance in website building and functioning
- Excellent, secure and speedy hosting services
- One-stop shop for all client needs
- A customer can choose a server location
- Offers a lot of performance-enhancing tools
- Reasonable price hosting plans
- Transparent with limitations or caps on resource usage.
- The company takes care of a small business website by providing several security features. Furthermore protects from a denial-of-service attack.
Support: 24.7.365 premium support by experts via phone, live chat and ticket system to resolve all your issues.
Excellent customer service also offers tutorials. A knowledge base and useful video tutorials on WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento applications
Money-back Guarantee: 30-days is unsatisfied with company’s services.
Discounts – Hosting Review SiteGround
Big Labor Day (Back to Business) Sale
Start Date: September 1st, 2017, 02:00:00 CDT.
End Date: Till September 5th
Discount: 70% for 1-year web hosting plans
Interaction – Hosting Review SiteGround
- To interact with the company’s staff for legal related issues, contact them in USA at the given address:
c/o David Snead
Attention: SiteGround Legal Notices
P.O. Box 48010
Washington, D.C. 20002, USA
- To reach or contact people at their HeadQuarters, contact at the given mailing address:
Edificio Neptuno, Oficina 7
Via Ricardo J. Alfaro, Tumba Muerto,
City of Panama, Panama
- Racho Petkov Kazandzhiata
?2 To interact with people on phone, call them on given no.