Latest News and Hosting Review StormInternet
Storm Internet, began in 2004, specializes in offering fully managed web hosting solutions to SMEs, all over the world, to grow their businesses online. The company offers them a world-class infrastructure, by which they can run their business emails, websites, applications etc. It is the only hosting company in the UK who laid emphasis on offering reasonable web hosting solutions to SMEs. Award winning Data Centre is in Maidenhead, and it offers a high-level of security, high-speed network, resilient power infrastructure, complete green hosting solutions by supplying power in an environment-friendly way. Products and services offered are based at the UK and offers excellent value for customers money.
Storm Internet Benefits
Storm Internet offers direct access to their highly qualified and experienced technical staff for 24/7/365. It shows that their experts assistance and advice is available all the time when clients need it.
- Super-fast internet connectivity and reliability are offered.
- Using more than 150 years of combined experience helps to keep user websites and apps always online.
- User’s data is highly protected from disaster situations.
Web Hosting Products Company Offers
1. Managed Hosting: In managed hosting services, Linux and Windows Servers are used. Storm E3-1225 is the first solution comprises of Intel Xeon Quad-Core E3-1225, 3.1GHz, 4GB RAM – 16GB (DDR3), 2 x SATA only, Hardware RAID (Optional), 1Gbps UNLIMITED Bandwidth and Linux CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu when customer opt for Linux Server and Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 when customer opt for Windows Server.
2. Cloud Hosting: In cloud hosting services Storm Cloud Private and Storm Cloud Public is offered. The latter part is clients own cloud server which is fully customized. It is ten times faster than a typical Virtual Private Server. It is best suited to use as a dedicated email ,web or a database server. Former one creates Virtual Private Servers in a safe and secure and dedicated environment.
3. Web Hosting: It is divided into following categories:
- Windows Hosting: ASP.NET Hosting, Classic ASP Hosting, SQL Server Hosting
- Linux Hosting: cPanel Hosting, PHP Hosting, Rails Hosting
First plan for both hosting includes 250 MB of Disk Space, 2.5 GB of bandwidth per month, 30 days money back guarantee, unlimited domain aliases, free domain registration and transfer, Perl and CGI, SSL Server side, Adobe Flash support, Adobe Shockwave support, 1 FTP Account, 1 E-Mail Forwarders, 1 E-Mail Autoresponders, Full DNS Control , 24/7 network monitoring, 24/7 web server performance monitoring, Webmail, Hacker protection etc. offers at an annual price of 29.99 British Pounds.
4. Reseller Hosting : First plan reseller Linux lite includes 10 domains, web space of 10 GB, unlimited bandwidth, custom name server, real-time control, unlimited domains and sub-domains, free domain registration, transfer, ownership, Python (C), Perl and CGI (C), Tomcat / JSP & Java application support (C), SSI – Server Side includes (C), FastCGI (C), Ruby on Rails, 10 MySQL 5 Databases (C), PHP my admin, Adobe Flash support, Adobe Shockwave support, unlimited FTP account, unlimited POP3 and IMAP3 Mailboxes, E-Mail forwarders, email Autoresponders, 24/7 network monitoring, 24/7 web server performance monitoring, webmail, hacker protection etc. offers at an annual price of 129.99 British Pounds.
5. CMS Hosting: WordPress Hosting, Joomla Hosting, Drupal Hosting, DotNetNuke Hosting, Kentico Hosting and Umbraco Hosting.
Latest News of Company
Storm Internet has been awarded recently with the honor of “Best Business Use of Cloud” in the 17th Internet Service Providers Association (ISPAs) awards ceremony in 2015. ISPA’s awards are the UK’s internet industry awards which are long-running and premier. With this honor, they also received the award as finalists in the “Best Business Customer Care” category.
Awards & Recognitions Company Received
Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA) has awarded Storm Internet for “Best SME Business Hosting Category” in 2013 and “Best Dedicated Hosting Category” in 2014.
It is counted among top ten web hosts for offering great uptime. With this, it also occupies position among the World’s fastest web hosts.
Ways to Reach Storm Internet
- By Giving a Call: 0800 817 4727 (For Sales and Support)
- By Mailing Address :
Storm Internet Ltd,
1 Canal View, Wharf Farm,
OX29 4DB, United Kingdom
- By Live Chat and E-Mail