About the Company
A computer vision software company, breaking down walls between the digital and physical worlds
Company: 8th Wall, Inc.
Headquarters: Palo Alto, Calif.
CEO: Erik Murphy-Chutorian
- Cloud-based WebAR authoring and hosting platform: It provides tools to creators and brands to develop immersive content and build frictionless interactive augmented reality (AR) experiences that can be instantly published and run on all mobile devices.
- A full-featured Wall Cloud Text Editor allows a user to edit code for WebAR projects.
- Developers have an end-to-end cloud solution to create, collaborate, instantly publish and host host augmented reality browser-based WebAR projects. It provides a unified in-browser solution to create and host WebAR projects.
- 3D Asset Viewer
- WebAR Project Templates: developers are quickly able to bring large scale augmented reality experiences to market
What for Customers?
- The Cloud-based WebAR authoring and hosting platform offered harness the power of the web. The platform gives the ability to work across teams and built-in hosting.
Customers: powered AR content for brands including Sony Pictures’ Spider-Man, Miller Lite, British Gas, Heineken, Swiss Airlines, Porsche, Toyota, Red Bull, Time Magazine, LEGO and Ally + MONOPOLY.