About the Company
A privately held company
File sharing, compliance
It enables users to build facial recognition apps
IDrive®: cloud storage
- Enterprise-Class Cloud Object Storage
An Amazon S3 compatible service powered by OpenStack Swift
- A cloud backup platform-as-a-service accessed and managed by the Web Management Console, always readily available via HTTPS. The clients can create user accounts, stay updated on storage utilization, manage billing, and grant permissions using S3 Access Keys or OpenStack Swift API Keys.
- It provides massive storage scalability for securely archiving data, hosting web or mobile applications, and as robust storage for data analytics.
- It offers eleven 9s of data durability, for each object stored, three replicas exist at all times on different disks and servers to avoid data degradation.
- Pay-per-use pricing: Simple pricing model based on storage and no egress charges
- Massive scalability: can meet the increasing requirements of storage
- Periodic integrity checks: regularly monitors the integrity of stored objects to ensure data is intact, especially in the case of long-term storage.
- Self-healing: disk or server failures handled seamlessly. At any point in time, if one of the three replicas of an object is lost or destroyed, the system automatically recreates the additional copies.
RemotePC™ : remote access
IBackup: online backup
- It starts at $6.95 for 2TB/month, plus$0.0059per additional GB/month
- Free 30-day trial
What for Customers?
Number of Customers: 3+ million customers back up over 100 Petabytes of data
Target Customers: Individuals, Businesses